- City Sightseeing Museums
- Cellular Jail – Light & Sound Show
- Corbyn’s Cove Beach
- Swaraj Dweep (Havelock Island) - Radhanagar Beach - Kalapathar Beach
- Swaraj Dweep (Havelock Island) - Elephant Beach
- DAY 1 - Airport Pick Up + City Sightseeing Museums + Cellular Jail + Corbyn's Cove Beach + Light & Sound Show
- DAY 2 – Swaraj Dweep (Havelock Island) + Radhanagar Beach + Kalapathar Beach
- DAY 3 – Swaraj Dweep (Havelock Island) + Elephant Beach
- DAY 4 – Airport Drop
DAY 1: Arrival at Veer Savarkar International Airport – City Sightseeing Museums – Cellular Jail – Corbyn’s Cove Beach - Light & Sound Show - Port Blair
On arrival at Veer Savarkar International Airport, our representative will receive and escort you to the hotel. After check-in at the hotel and little relaxation, we proceed to cover city-sightseeing’s (Samudrika Museum, Anthropological Museum and Fisheries Museum). Post lunch, we will be visiting one of the most attractive places in Andaman Island- Cellular Jail (a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people) and then to Corbyn’s Cove beach (a coconut palm fringed beach). At evening, we move for the Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga of the freedom struggle brought alive. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
DAY 2: Port Blair – Swaraj Dweep (Havelock Island) – Radhanagar Beach – Kalapathar Beach
Today, we start our journey towards Swaraj Dweep (Havelock Island) via private ferry from Port Blair Harbor. On arrival at Swaraj Dweep (Havelock Island), our representative will receive and escort you to check-in to the resort. Later, we proceed to the World Famous and Asia’s best beach - Radhanagar Beach (Beach No. 7), the Times Magazine rated the finest beach among the best beaches in Asia. It is an ideal place for swimming, sea bathing and basking on the sun kissed beach. Late in the evening, we head towards Kalapathar Beach for relaxation. Kalapathar Beach located near Kalapathar Village which is famous for the abundant black stones beside the blue sea. Overnight stay at Swaraj Dweep (Havelock Island).
DAY 3: Swaraj Dweep (Havelock Island) – Elephant Beach – Port Blair
Early morning after having breakfast we head towards Elephant Beach via boat. Elephant Beach is very famous for the bright coral reefs that one can find at a depth that is as shallow as just one meter. This might sound too good to be true, but it's one of the things that drives tourists to visit this place during their trip to Andaman, and never makes it lose its charm. Late in the evening, we return our journey towards Port Blair via private ferry. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
DAY 4: Hotel – Departure from Veer Savarkar International Airport
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Veer Savarkar International Airport for your onward journey with Memories of A LifetimeTrip.
- Scuba Diving = 3,500/-(Sea-shore) & 5,500/-(Deep Sea)
- Sea Walk = 3,500/-
- Snorkelling = 1,000/-
- Coral Safari = 1,850/-
- Dolphin Boat Ride = 1,850/-
- Glass Boat Ride = 1,000/-
- Kayaking = 3,500/-
- Jet Skiing = 1,000/-
- Parasailing = 3,000/-
- Banana Boat Ride = 900/-
- Bird Watching = 3,000/- (Half Day) & 6,000/- (Full Day)
CANDLE LIGHT DINNER: (Honeymoon Couple/ Couple)
- Hotel Beach View = Upto 6,000/- [For Couple]
- Cruise (Mid of Sea) = 8,500/- (Without wine) [For Couple]
- Cruise (Mid of Sea) = 11,000/- (With wine) [For Couple]
- Cruise (Buffet) = 3,000/- (Per Head)
- Accommodation for 3 nights on twin sharing basis and extra mattress on triple sharing basis.
- Breakfast complimentary in all the mentioned Hotels/ Resorts .
- Entrance fees at all monuments as per itinerary.
- All Ferry charges, Driver Allowance, parking fee, fuel charges, inter-state permit and govt. applicable service tax.
- Exclusive A/C or Non-A/C vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (NOTE: Vehicle will not be at disposal; it will be available to guest as per itinerary only.)
- Assistance at all arrivals and departure points
- Meals as per itinerary, wherever mentioned.
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- It does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Camera Tickets are not included.
- Guide charges.
- Air Fare/ Train Fare/ Ship Fare.
- Different Water Activities.
- Always carry a valid ID Proof while travelling.
- If you are done with 2 Vaccinations and it’s been 15days from the 2nd vaccination, you are NOT required to take RT-PCR test and carry the report.
- In case, you are done with one vaccination or 2 vaccinations done but not 15 days over means compulsory RT-PCR test is required.
- Only three mobile operators are properly functional in Andaman and Nicobar Islands: BSNL, Vodafone and Airtel. Even Jio network recently started their operations
- Always carry Cash in hand or can withdraw from any of the ATM center in Port Blair as everywhere you don’t have access to online payment.
PAYMENT POLICY OF OUR TOURS & TRAVELS:
- First Installment: 50% of the package cost on the day of confirmation.
- Second Installment: Remaining 50% of the package cost on the day of arrival to Port Blair.