- City Sightseeing Museums
- Cellular Jail – Light & Sound Show
- Corbyn’s Cove Beach
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island (Ross Island)
- North Bay (Water Activities)
- Swaraj Dweep (Havelock Island) – Radhanagar Beach
- DAY 1 - Airport Pick Up + All City Sightseeing Museums + Cellular Jail + Corbyn's Cove Beach + Light & Sound Show
- DAY 2 – Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island (Ross Island) + North Bay
- DAY 3 – Swaraj Dweep (Havelock Island) + Radhanagar Beach
- DAY 4 – Airport Drop
DAY 1: Arrival at Port Blair – Local Sightseeing – Cellular Jail – Corbyn’s Cove Beach - Light & Sound Show
On arrival at Port Blair, our representative will receive and escorted to the hotel. After checkin at the hotel and little relax, we proceed to cover all city-sightseeing’s (Samudrika Museum, Anthropological Museum and Fisheries Museum). Post lunch, you will be visiting one of the most attractive places in Andaman Island- Cellular Jail (a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people) and then to Corbyn’s Cove beach (a coconut palm fringed beach). At evening, we move for the Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga of the freedom struggle brought alive. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
DAY 2: Port Blair – North Bay – Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island (Ross Island) – Port Blair
After breakfast, full-day excursion to Coral Island (North Bay) to see coral reefs, varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life. This is an ideal place for snorkelling, scuba diving, coral safari as this sandy beach coupled with clear water creates a breath-taking spectacle. Please carry your lunch pack, drinking water & changing dress. After that proceed for Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island (Ross Island), the former residential and administrative island of the British during their rule of South East Asia, was nick named the Paris of the East. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer’s, peacocks, exotic birds, etc. This island was completely destroyed in an earthquake, now in ruins. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
DAY 3: Port Blair – Swaraj Dweep (Havelock Island) – Radhanagar Beach – Port Blair
Today, we start our journey towards Swaraj Dweep (Havelock Island) via ferry from Port Blair Harbor. On arrival at Swaraj Dweep (Havelock Island), our representative will receive and escort you to World Famous and Asia’s best beach - Radhanagar Beach (Beach No. 7), the Times Magazine rated the finest beach among the best beaches in Asia. It is an ideal place for swimming, sea bathing and basking on the sun kissed beach. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
DAY 4: Hotel – Port Blair Airport
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Port Blair Airport for your onward journey with Memories of A LifetimeTrip.
- Scuba Diving = 3,500/-(Sea-shore) & 4,500/-(Deep Sea)
- Sea Walk = 3,500/-
- Snorkelling = 1,000/-
- Coral Safari = 1,850/-
- Dolphin Boat Ride = 1,850/-
- Glass Boat Ride = 1,000/-
- Kayaking = 3,500/-
- Jet Skiing = 800/-
- Parasailing = 3,500/-
- Banana Boat Ride = 900/-
- Bird Watching = 3,000/- (Half Day) & 6,000/- (Full Day)
CANDLE LIGHT DINNER: (Honeymoon Couple/ Couple)
- Hotel Beach View = Upto 6,000/- [For Couple]
- Cruise (Mid of Sea) = 8,500/- (Without wine) [For Couple]
- Cruise (Mid of Sea) = 11,000/- (With wine) [For Couple]
- Cruise (Buffet) = 3,000/- (Per Head)
- Accommodation for 3 nights on twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast complimentary in all the mentioned Hotels/ Resorts .
- Entrance fees at all monuments as per itinerary.
- All Ferry charges, Driver Allowance, parking fee, fuel charges, inter-state permit and govt. applicable service tax.
- Exclusive A/C or Non-A/C vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (NOTE: Vehicle will not be at disposal; it will be available to guest as per itinerary only.)
- Assistance at all arrivals and departure points
- Meals as per itinerary, wherever mentioned.
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- It does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Camera Tickets are not included.
- Guide charges.
- Air Fare/ Train Fare/ Ship Fare.
- Different Water Activities.
- Always carry a valid ID Proof while travelling.
- Only three mobile operators are properly functional in Andaman and Nicobar Islands: BSNL, Vodafone and Airtel.
- Please try to avoid swiping cards as Internet is very poor. Always carry Cash in hand or can withdraw from any of the ATM center in Port Blair.
PAYMENT POLICY OF OUR TOURS & TRAVELS:
- First Installment: 50% of the package cost on the day of confirmation.
- Second Installment: Remaining 50% of the package cost one day ahead of your departure from Port Blair.